Do you have at least one of the following (or other) risk factors that could lead to a chronic disease later in life?
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Family history of disease (e.g. cancer, diabetes)
If yes, you could be eligible for a free health check if you are between the ages of 45 to 49.
(* the health check is free but any subsequent visits or reviews would be charged at the normal rate)
The aim of the health check is to help find, prevent or lessen the effect of disease. After all, it is better to avoid disease . This health check will give us the opportunity to:
• Check your lifestyle for health risks
• Perform specific tests which may include a blood test and other investigations
• Give you personalised advice on how to reduce your risk of illness by making some healthy changes
• Provide you with practical advice to help you improve your health